Customer Guest Paging System
Solution for Multi Business Use from LRS UK
The T9560MT is a multi use transmitter often used as a backup
transmitter in restaurants, but also used as the main transmitter
for other businesses. It can be used as a mobile guest unit or
customer paging transmitter as part of an overall solution for your
At a low cost but high in features, a very popular unit without
the usual limitations of competitive less specified equipment. There
is an internal rechargeable battery so the unit can be battery
powered or used as a mains powered unit. Battery life is typically
at least eight hours from a single charge of eight hours.
Customer service is a very critical area of business, but so is
queue management where queues are common and easily cost the bottom
line. This transmitter and our coaster call or service pagers help
you to reduce customer or guest perception of a queue. The queue is
still there, but the coaster call or AdverTeaser pagers make a
system where the queue cannot be seen by customers. Walkaways become
a thing of the past, or at least only a problem if you don't have
Features include support for all of our customer and guest pagers
but also support for waiter SP4 service pagers we also manufacture.
There are four types of message that are available from the
- 30 second flash
- 4 minute flash
- Flash & Beep
If you're in the business of increasing efficiency and managing
customer flow or need good staff paging at a low cost then this is a
great choice of transmitter, its high performance and needs only a
low cost license here in the UK (£15.00 per year), it can page 999
pagers and can be battery or mains - 240v in the UK.
And we offer an excellent warranty on these products.
- Wireless programmability allows facilities to
renumber pagers on site.
- Easy-to-use device with one-touch paging
- Rechargeable transmitter allows for freedom of
- Can serve as backup guest paging transmitter.
- The all-page feature can notify staff
- Eliminates overhead paging, improving ambiance
- Up to 4 messages can be sent.
- Quickens table turn times in restaurants
- The all page feature can notify all pagers at the
- Improves staff efficiency
- Enhances overall customer experience
- Range test mode shows you the operating range of the
- Wireless pager programmability
- Molded Lexan case
- Pages ALL LRS Pagers
- All-page feature
- Economically priced
- Crystal-controlled frequency
- 1, 2 or 3 vibrations provides multiple messaging
- Handles up to 999 pagers
- Range test mode
- Operates on battery or 240v in the UK
- Built-in battery check
- UHF frequency 459.100Mhz in the UK
- Compact Size - 8.25cm w x 26.65cm h (including
antenna) x 3.17cm d