T9101 Kitchen Pager Transmitter
Pager System from Kitchen to Staff
New SMS Technology in the UK:
Freedom T7460 SMS
The Freedom T7460 transmitter allows you to page your customers cell phone. This can reduce unit losses over time.
New technology on the T7460 Freedom Transmitter is a stand alone option. Other products in the Freedom range include computer and other SMS solutions. Only available from LRS.
Current LRS News:
Opticians Test Room Communications
Staff to Staff Communications
Our Opticians Paging Systems are now almost an industry standard.
We supply one of the largest opticians in the UK. Our System is now the leading brand in opticians sites in the UK and unique to us - using patented technologies that other companies simply do not have.
10 Year Warranty:
The best warranty available
The best warranty for paging systems worldwide now comes from LRS UK. We have substantially updated our warranty to 10 years for manufacturing defects.
you want to buy the same old competitors pagers with one year warranty from UK distributors
then feel free - but there is not one company out there that is prepared to
stand by their products
in a way that LRS UK is. This exciting new warranty was released on 5th may 2011.
Please note that terms and conditions do apply.
T9101 Kitchen Transmitter
T9101 Kitchen Pager Transmitter
Keep Staff On The Floor Where They Can Sell More
Our new wireless server paging systems are the smartest server pagers on the market. They let your servers spend more time with guests instead of waiting in the kitchen for orders.
When an order is ready, the kitchen staff simply presses one or two buttons on our transmitters and it pages the server so they can pick it up. It’s that simple. There’s no name lookup or shift change to worry about. And, since servers spend more time on the floor, you get faster table turns and higher check averages.
Our transmitters work with all three LRS server pagers. Each transmitter offers wireless programmability so facilities can renumber pagers on site. They have capacitive touch sensors so there are no buttons to wear out. One, two and three pager vibrations can signal servers where to go or you can send text messages to an LRS alphanumeric pager. There’s no name lookup or shift change to worry about because the correct server is paged every time.
The T9100 Series is the premier server paging transmitter line and offers features like: built-in clock, manager paging and wireless programming of pager numbers. The T9100 Series eliminates the need for any grease pencils or white boards by offering wireless programming. For example, when a server comes in for their shift, they grab a pager and program it to their server number. When the order is printed in the kitchen, the chef pages that server number. There is no name lookup or shift change to worry about. All T9000 server paging transmitters are constructed of brushed stainless steel and come with multiple mounting options making them the easiest to install. We offer two T9100 series transmitters:
The T9101 server paging transmitter is a one-touch transmitter which is
ideal for restaurants with fewer than 30 servers. This transmitter is our
premium server paging system and allows the expeditor or chef to page
servers with one press of the button.
Using the optional cancel panel adds the convenience of “server re-paging”. The cancel panel allows the T9100 to page the server up to three times and then page the manager automatically if they don’t respond. As with all features, the time between pages is programmable depending on your needs.
T9101 PRODUCT FEATURES
- Wireless pager programmability
- Touch sensitive keypad
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket
- All-Page Button #86 -- Pages your entire staff at the same time.
- Server repage feature*
- Optional cancel panel available
- Synthesized frequency and modulation
- Built-in clock
- Duty alert
- Vibe 1, 2, or 3 times depending on station
- Automatic Manager Page* – If a server takes too long to pick up an order, a manager is immediately notified
- Range test mode
- Operates on 110V or 240V
- Overall size: 5 " x 12" x 2" deep (without antennas)
- UHF frequency (420 – 470 MHz)
T9101 PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Wireless programmability allows facilities to renumber pagers on site.
- Simple one-touch operation.
- Keep staff on the floor with guests to increase check averages
- Deliver orders at the proper temperature
- The all page feature can notify staff simultaneously.
- The repage feature automatically pages servers until they return to pickup.*
- The manager page notifies a manager that a server has not picked up his/her order.
- The duty alert feature can automatically activate pagers at various intervals during the day.
- Range test mode shows you the operating range of the pager.
Used for Staff Paging
For a minimal cost, you can also add a T9550LCK or T9550LCM transmitter for your other stations.