Coaster Pager - Coaster Call
Customer, Guest Paging Uses
New SMS Technology in the UK:
Freedom T7460 SMS
The Freedom T7460 transmitter allows you to page your customers cell phone. This can reduce unit losses over time.
New technology on the T7460 Freedom Transmitter is a stand alone option. Other products in the Freedom range include computer and other SMS solutions. Only available from LRS.
Current LRS News:
Opticians Test Room Communications
Staff to Staff Communications
Our Opticians Paging Systems are now almost an industry standard.
We supply one of the largest opticians in the UK. Our System is now the leading brand in opticians sites in the UK and unique to us - using patented technologies that other companies simply do not have.
10 Year Warranty:
The best warranty available
The best warranty for paging systems worldwide now comes from LRS UK. We have substantially updated our warranty to 10 years for manufacturing defects.
you want to buy the same old competitors pagers with one year warranty from UK distributors
then feel free - but there is not one company out there that is prepared to
stand by their products
in a way that LRS UK is. This exciting new warranty was released on 5th may 2011.
Please note that terms and conditions do apply.
Coaster Call Pager
Coaster Pager Coaster Call
Coaster Pager - Coaster Call for Customer, Guest and Retail uses
Coaster Pager - coaster call for customer, guest and general retail
We invented the first stacking coaster pager that started the guest
paging revolution. With its patented charging system, our coaster pagers can
be charged in any direction ensuring a consistent and reliable charge every
With our 17 years of experience focus, and innovation, we continue to redefine the onsite paging industry with customer-driven features. With our shock absorbing bumper and Lexan case, we now boast that our coaster pager is the most durable guest pager in the industry. In addition, we pioneered the first anti-theft, auto-locate and tracking features to reduce loss to an absolute minimum
- UHF frequency FM (420 – 470 MHz) penetrates walls, ceiling, and floors more effectively
- Unique Shock-absorbing bumper minimizes damage when pagers are dropped
- Onsite reprogrammability - optional programming charger needed
- "Heartbeat" charge light
- Available in red, green, and cool blue
- Any-orientation stack-charging system, means pagers can be stacked in any direction
- Rechargeable nickel metal hydride battery
- Vibration, flash, beep, and glow alert modes
- Front and top view coaster numbers
- 4 charging pins ensure the best charge
- Battery life is approximately 48 hours on a single charge
- Overall size: 4" x 4" x .75"
- Tracking mode - continuously repages until coaster is returned
Coaster Pager BENEFITS
- Increases throughput
- Notify people faster
- Minimize crowds in waiting areas
- Eliminate overhead paging
- Free guests from being tied to the waiting area
Coaster Pager used in NHS and Healthcare
Used for Patient Paging
The Coaster Call Pager is used throughout the UK in Healthcare and NHS establishments and is fully approved for use in all business sectors.