Butler II Push Buttons Paging Transmitter
Push button paging with the Butler II will increase customer
service levels and improve staff responsiveness. One of the best
solutions available. The simple
pushbutton transmitter is easy to use and may be attached to almost
any surface. Each Butler II unit can be customized with specific
messages and alert staff or fellow employees with one touch of a
Place the Butler II where you wish to enable anyone
to contact your staff with the push of a button.
BUTLER II PRODUCT FEATURES
- Messaging is detailed and fully customizable
- Easy to install and use
- UHF Frequency
- Wireless - no wiring involved
- Quality - it's durable and user friendly
- Scalable - add units to the system at any time
- Battery Operated - 3 AAA batteries
- 1 user configurable trigger (can be used to monitor doors
and much more)
- Service - Great Technical Support
- Compact - 1.5"w x 7"h x .875"
- Software for custom messaging may be purchased separately
- USB Interface
- 1 Button and 5 Button Versions
BUTLER II BENEFITS
- Increase sales
- Improve response time
- Enhance customer service
- Eliminate overhead paging
- Allows quick onsite communication
Butler II Transmitter
Used for Customer and Staff Paging
The Butler II is used throughout the UK in many industries
including Hotels, Opticians, DIY, Receptions and many more
We recommend using HIGH QUALITY batteries for any products
that use non rechargeable batteries and where non rechargeable
batteries are used we do NOT recommend rechargeable batteries.
Alkaline batteries are the minimum requirement standard for all non
rechargeable batteries. Low quality batteries give poor results with
reception or transmission of signals and often leak when they run
low. We recommend DURACELL batteries.
Batteries can leak in to equipment and damage the
equipment then that equipment damage is NOT covered under warranty.
In that situation please refer to the battery manufacturer for a
claim for the cost of repair of the product.